martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Starting Section 4 - Empezando la Cuarta Sección

As of today, Tuesday, September 24th, 2013, I am officially into the fourth and last stretch that I still have to "walk" in order to complete this gargantuan puzzle. I will not post pictures becuase my idea is to create a stop motion movie that will show section 4 from the very beginning to the very end when the last piece is assembled. I will not set a timer this time around. I wanna take it slow and easy. Still, the puzzle must be finished by December 31st. A partir de hoy, martes 24 de Septiembre de 2013 estoy oficialmente metido en la cuarta y última parte de este gigantesco puzzle. No pondré fotos porque mi idea es crear otro película mostrando como avancé en la cuarta sección desde el principio hasta el fin. Tampoco usaré un reloj de cuenta regresiva. Quiero irme con calma, sin embargo el puzzle debe estar listo antes del 31 de Diciembre.     
      

2 comentarios:

  1. So you mean that I'm going to have to wait until you are finished with the entire section and the video to see any pictures of this last section? Awww, boo hoo!!!! The stop motion video thing is awesome. I have another puzzling friend who has made a couple. They're great. He got inspired by a really awesome stop motion video I sent him of the a 3d puzzle of New York City being assembled. I will email you the link. It's really cool to watch.

    Penny

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey there! I thought you were updating the blog a few days ago, but I haven't seen anything yet. Struggling with this section or just busy? :o)

    ResponderEliminar