miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2013

Finished section 3 - Terminé sección 3

Started: August 18, 2013  
Ended: September 18, 2013, 11:17 a.m. local time 
Comenzado: 18 de Agosto, 2013
Finalizado: 18 de Septiembre, 2013, 11:17 a.m. hora local

I set the countdown clock to 30 days, but I forgot that August had 31 days. If I had set the countdown to 31 days I might have finished within the time limit I set myself. Puse un reloj de cuenta regresiva en 30 días, pero olvidé que Agosto tenía 31 días. Quizás hubiese terminado dentro del límite de tiempo que me di. 

No missing pieces. Ninguna pieza perdida. 

75% of puzzle done. 75% del puzzle hecho.  

Average number of pieces per day*: 6000/32 = 187.5
Numero de piezas promedio por día*: 6000/32 = 187.5

*Counting from August 18 to September 18 inclusive it's 32 days.    
*Contando desde el 18 de Agosto al 18 de Septiembre inclusive son 32 días. 

The finished section.
La sección finalizada.

Hardest part: La superficie del mar.
Parte más difícil: La superficie del mar.

Easiest part: The sailboats.
La parte más fácil: Los veleros.





1 comentario:

  1. WOOOO HOOOO!!! That's incredibly fast work, Carlos! You must feel a pretty big sense of accomplishment being 75% done. I am so envious I can't even tell you! LOL

    How long of a break are you going to take before you dive into the last section? Also, are you going to set another countdown clock for this one? Based on what everyone else on the puzzle's hall of fame site said, I would allow myself a few extra days on this last section as everyone says that the underwater city is difficult to put together. Almost everyone who calculated their time on each section ended up using more time on that last section due to the underwater city stuff.

    Anyway, I am so proud of you....you've really come a long ways....I bet you can see the finish line now.

    Penny

    ResponderEliminar