lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2013

Almost 9 hours straight puzzling - Casi 9 horas seguidas haciendo el puzzle

I'm beat. My head spins. I need to take a break and eat something. I've been at the puzzle all day, non stop, for about 9 hours. I want to continue, but guess what, I'm doing the dark sky and sunlight is dimming. So it's not easy to distinguish the pieces. Want a beer too. Estoy muy cansado. Mi cabeza da vueltas. Necesito darme un descanso y comer algo. He estado con el puzzle todo el día, sin parar. Quiero seguir, pero adivinen qué, estoy haciendo el cielo oscuro y la luz del día empieza a morir. No es fácil distinguir las piezas. También quiero una cerveza.   

I'm only 120 pieces or so from the goal. Sólo me separan unas 120 piezas de la meta. 






2 comentarios:

  1. Wow!!!! You are soooo close....did you end up making it, or were you too blurry eyed and tired to finish the last 120 pieces before your time ran out? Even still, 120 pieces left to go is nothing and surely you can finish that in a day or two. Awesome job though! It's beautiful!!! You are almost 75% done!!!!! That's amazing....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't make it. But that's ok. Plan to finish today. By the way, we're celebrating the National Holiday down here and this year is a 6 day celebration for many.

    ResponderEliminar