domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

Been fishin' - He estado de pesca

Well, 2 weeks and 2 days and this is what I've done so far. I have been working on the puzzle everyday and I spend at least 2 hours each day on it. On the weekends the number of hours greatly multiply since I have more free time than on weekdays. And particularly this weekend I got the flu so I didn't go out or anything, so there was plenty of time to just spend puzzling and that's exactly what I did. Yes, I do go out, I do have a life beyond this puzzle. Haha.  Bueno, 2 semanas y dos días y esto ha sido lo que he logrado hacer. He estado trabajando en el puzzle todos los días y paso al menos 2 horas en él cada día. Y en los fines de semana el número de horas se multiplica ya que tengo mucho más tiempo libre que de lunes a viernes. Y en particular este fin de semana ando resfriado así que no salí a ninguna parte, por tanto hubo harto tiempo para simplemente pasarlo haciendo el puzzle y eso fue exactamente lo que hice. Y sí, yo salgo, tengo una vida más allá de este puzzle. Jaja. 









1 comentario:

  1. Wow!!! You have made AMAZING progress. Looks like you're a little over halfway done. Almost three quarters. Even though being sick with the flu is no fun, it certainly had a good impact on your puzzling time. Hee hee

    Hope you are feeling better now. The puzzle looks great. I'm soooo envious in how far you've gotten. I haven't been able to touch mine in weeks...slightly higher priorities right now. LOL

    Penny

    ResponderEliminar