domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

Section One is History - La Sección Uno es Historia


1/4 del puzzle completo en gloria y majestad
1/4 of the puzzle complete in its majesty and glory



Anoche, a las 1:05 a.m puse la última pieza en la sección uno de 6000 piezas. NO SE PERDIÓ NI UNA SOLA PIEZA. ¡Que alivio! ¡Qué felicidad! Bueno, aquí está. No empezaré con la sección 2 de inmediato. Me daré un descanso de al menos 2 semanas para enfocarme en otras cosas que debo hacer. 

Last night, at 1:05 a.m. I put the last piece of the 6000 of section one. NOT A SINGLE PIECE WAS LOST. What a relief! True happiness! Well, here it is. I won't start on section 2 right away. I'll give myself a break of at least 2 weeks to focus on other stuff I have to do.

Inicio Sección 1: 3 de Enero 2013
Start Section 1: January 3rd, 2013

Fin Sección 1:   7 Abril 2013
End Section 1: April 7 2013


Nota: hubo un mes completo, Febrero, en que no trabajé en el puzzle por estar de vacaciones. Así en realidad me demoré 

Note: There was a whole month, February, in which I didn't work on the puzzle because I was enjoying my vacations and wasn't home. So, I really took  

2 meses y 4 días o unos 65 días.
2 months and 4 days or 65 days more or less

Tomando eso consideración podemos sacar el promedio de piezas puestas por día:

Taking this into account we can now get the avarge of pieces put per day:

6000/65 = 92.307692

92 piezas al día en promedio
92 pieces per day on average


Lo más difícil: Los peces de colores brillantes
The most difficult part: The bright colored clownfish, no doubts about it.

Lo más fácil, relativamente hablando: Los globos aerostáticos, 
The easiest part: The hot air balloons. Piece of cake, relatively speaking.





Nótese la bicicleta para que se formen una idea exacta del tamaño de este monstruo
Check the bike on the side so you can get an exact idea of the size of this mosnter





I HAVE WON!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Woo Hoo! Welcome to the 25% done club!!!! LOL Wish I didn't have any missing pieces, but at least I've only got one. So, in the grand scheme of things, considering how much the puzzle went through, I think I'm pretty lucky to have only lost one.

    Do you think you can stay away from the puzzle for 2 weeks? LOL I was so excited to get started on the next section because I was on a good roll with this one.

    What do you plan on doing with the completed puzzle when you're done? Do you have a wall big enough to display it?

    Penny

    ResponderEliminar