lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Why? - ¿Por qué?

I did it because it was crazy, not because it wasn´t. It was a challenge, a way of pushing myself to the limits of my patience and capacity. I did it to test myself, see if I could accomplish the self imposed goal. It was not easy. That was the point. And I had a hell of a good time doing it and got to learn a lot about myself and my character. And now I can say: "yeah, I can do it". But there is no pride nor any feeling of self importance in my words. No, I'm not that way. I'm pretty sure anyone could do this if they set themselves to do it and if you like this sort of thing. One thing is for sure, the feeling of self-realization is incredible. Some people will understand me, others won't, but that's life.  

Lo hice porque era una locura, no porque no lo era. Fue un desafío, una manera de exigirme a mi mismo hasta los límites de mi paciencia y capacidad. Lo hice para probarme a mi mismo, para ver si podía lograr la meta impuesta. No era fácil. Ese era el punto. Y lo pasé muy bien haciendo el puzzle y aprendí mucho acerca de mi mismo y de mi personalidad. Y ahora puedo decir: "Sí, lo hice". Pero no hay ni orgullo ni ningún sentimiento de auto importancia en mis palabras. No, yo no soy así. Estoy bastante seguro de que cualquiera puede hacer esto si se lo propone y le gustan este tipo de hobbies. Una cosa es cierta, la sensación de auto realización es increíble. Algunas personas me entenderán, otras no, pero así es la vida.     

1 comentario: