jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Will this ever end? ¿Terminará esto algún día?

I don't want the title to mislead anyone. I am really enjoying this. No quiero que el título vaya a llevar a alguien a conclusiones erróneas pues que de veras que estoy disfrutando el puzzle.   


Pieces corresponding to the night sky. Piezas correspondientes al cielo de noche. 



Today I did something quite clever. I took the border of the previous section and added it to the new. It will definitely make things easier. Hoy hice algo bastante inteligente. Tomé el borde de la sección anterior y lo añadí a la tercera. Definitivamente hará las cosas más fáciles. 


Some weird animal life from the sea. Algún extraño tipo de vida animal proveniente de los mares.




Nice rings.





1 comentario:

  1. Great progress! I don't get what you mean though about taking the border of the previous section and adding it to the new one? What did that accomplish for you? Not sure I'm understanding....

    ResponderEliminar