viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013

Joining the sailboats - Uniendo los veleros

What a beautiful day today was. A monumental thing happened, an earth shattering thing I must add, for today I was able to link all the sailboats, yes, all of them. This is just fantastic. Wasn´t that hard really, I mean, when you think about it it all comes down to just putting together everything that looks like a sailboat, and that's what I did. Que lindo día ha sido hoy. Una cosa monumental ocurrió, una cosa que hizo temblar la tierra, ya que hoy fui capaz de unir todos los veleros, sí, todos. Esto es fantástico. No fue tan difícil en realidad, o sea, cuando lo piensas un poquito al final todo se reduce a poner en su lugar todo aquello que parece como un bote o velero, y eso fue lo que hice. 




1 comentario:

  1. Wow! That's awesome!!! This definitely looks like the easiest place to start on this section and you're coming along well with it. I've heard from others that have completed this section that the large birds were the hardest part as they all look alike I guess. Hard to determine which bird is which probably. Keep up the awesome work. With the new baby taking up most of my time and energy, I have to puzzle vicariously through you for now! :)

    ResponderEliminar