jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Section 2 is History - La Sección 2 ya es Historia




Inicio Sección 2: 18 de Abril 2013
Start Section 2: April 18th, 2013

Fin Sección 2:   12 Junio de 2013
End Section 2: June 12, 2013


Me demoré 56 días, casi 10 días menos que la sección 1
It took me 56 days to end Part 2, almost 10 days less than what it took me to finish the first section.

6000/56 = 107.142857143

107 piezas al día en promedio
107 pieces per day on average

NINGUNA PIEZA PERDIDA - NO LOST PIECES

Ahora me voy a tomar unas vacaciones y volveré al rompecabezas en Agosto. En Julio voy a ir a Europa por dos semanas y no quiero empezar con la tercera parte ahora porque dudo que la termine antes del viaje y no quiero dejar la tercera parte inconclusa mientras estoy de viaje. Prefiero volver del viaje y empezar y sólo ahí empezar con la tercera parte. Además que de veras que quiero un descanso. 

Now I'll take a break from the puzzle and will return to it in August. I'm going to Europe for two weeks in July. I don't want to start with the third section right away because I doubt I'll finish it before the trip and I don't want to leave the third section unfinished while I'm away. I would much rather return from the trip and only then start assembling part 3. Besides, I really want a break.     






















1 comentario:

  1. Amazing, Carlos! Congrats on finishing 50% of the puzzle!!!! You made great progress, and the fact that you beat your first section record by 10 days is even more amazing....they say it does get easier with each section since you're more and more familiar with the pieces, textures, and repeat patterns.

    I am so envious! I have been sick so many times since I first started section 2 that I really haven't made a ton of progress like I'd hoped. I'm not sure now if my new goal of having it done by baby #2's arrival is going to happen. I did at least make my original goal which was to have section 1 finished by the time he arrives and that I did, but I was secretly hoping to get section 2 done as well. Oh well...

    Congrats, and I think taking a much needed break until you get back from Europe is an excellent idea.

    ResponderEliminar